John Gbenga & CO.
4, Kolawole Odunsi Street,
Off Unity Road,
Ikeja - Lagos.
Tel:2348033252827
Fax:234-1-7590634

BUSINESS ASSISTANCE

Dear Sir,

It is my humble pleasure to write you this letter,
irrespective of the fact that you do not know me.
However, I got your contact through Nigeria chamber of
commerce and industries. My name is Mr.John Gbenga Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN) and a close
family lawyer to our former late military ruler,
General Sani Abacha who died suddenly in power two
years ago.

Since his untimely demise the family has suffered a
lot of harassment from the regime of General
Abdulsalaam Abubakar and even this present civilian
government.  Recently, the wife was placed under house
arrest in furtherance of the policy of Vendetta being
visited on the family.  Although a lot of money has
been recovered from Mrs. Abacha since the death of her
husband by the present government, there are still
huge sums of money in foreign currencies saved with
some outside security company in Amsterdam Holland and
Mrs. Abacha has showed me documents of where the
husband deposited US$20m (twenty Million United States
Dollars) in a security vault for safe keeping.  This
money has been defaced for security reasons and also
to avoid it been spent by unauthorized persons.

Since, we have been deliberating on how to invest this
fund abroad in a confidential manner until we came to
a conclusion to use it to buy houses and part of it
will be used for safe and non-speculative investments
in your country or Lebanon. But I have chosen your
country for the investments and would also rely on
your professional advice for any safe and conducive
country to invest in.  Therefore, you are to fax me
immediately the prices of houses in cities of
(highbrow area) in your country for us to know how to
put our budget.

This money US$20Million can only be processed and
received in Europe since it has already been defaced
for security reasons.  If your conditions are good we
will prepare you as the beneficiary of the total fund
because we have the documents already with us.  The
Security Company has called me and Mrs. Abacha to do
something about claiming this consignment because of
the demurrage it is incurring and we told them we
would come and claim it very soon.

You have twenty five percent, while ten percent will
be for the expenses  incurred on both sides and sixty
five percent will be for us, if you accept to help us
with this project.  I want you to please understand
that I am involved in this issue because I am Madam
Abacha’s confidant.  You are therefore to contact me
on my private email Please remember to include your
current private telephone and fax numbers.
If you keep this project secret, we will be prepared
to do more business with you.
Expecting your urgent response.

Yours faithfully,

Mr.John Gbenga (SAN)