[Setup-tool-hackers] runlevel-admin new backend

	Hi all,

	Could someone help me checking these scripts?. I've rewritten from
scratch the backend for the second version of runlevel-admin. It should
return:

	- The current runlevel
	- For each service:
		* Script name
		* Long name (if it's available in the description list)
		* Description (if it's available in the description list)
		* Average priority
		* A list of available actions (start,stop, restart...)
		* The runlevels that use this service

	I've included the idea of "forbidden" services, this is a list of
services that runlevel-admin shouldn't even be interested in executing
nor changing (halt, killall, reboot...)

	First Doubt: This XML should agree with almost all the suggestions made
some time ago, but the only problem I can see is its SLOWLYNESS (up to
13 seconds in my computer). Is it very slow? Should we remove
functionality to the script to speed up the script? I need opinions,
please...

	Second doubt: Should I begin writing the frontend for Gnome 2? Or maybe
should I wait and write it for gtk1.2?

	Third doubt: Does somebody know what happened with Chema?, I sent him
my username and password for the CVS two weeks ago, but he didn't answer
me...

		Thanks

runlevel-backend.tar.gz

Esta parte del mensaje esta firmada digitalmente