Re: [Setup-tool-hackers] Ximian-tools XML specification

On 8 Feb 2002, Ramon Pons wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> where can I find a XML expecification of the Ximian-tools.
> We are developing tools for admin networks and we want to be compatible
> with Ximian-tools.

A bit outdated and incomplete, you can find them via CVS in the
ximian-setup-tools module of cvs.gnome.org, directory backend/doc, or
here:

http://cvs.gnome.org/lxr/source/setup-tools-backends/doc/

Or, if you have the source tarball, you may find these docs in the
backend/doc directory.

The specs are informal (documentation-only) XML schema files.

Greetings,
Arturo