Re: [Setup-tool-hackers] Possibly low hanging fruit ...

> There are a load of images lurking around the place, that would be
> relatively easy to change - not really in an effectively client/server way
> [that I can think of - unless you whack a binary blob in your XML stream]
>
> [...]

I like this idea a lot, first since it has a lot of "wow" potential, second
because other tools (that I know of) aiding the user in changing these don't
exist yet, and third because I might want to use it myself :)

It would involve going through a converter chain to scale/format the
pictures, using utilities found on the local system, and perhaps show a
preview.

It would also serve as a visible indicator of how much we actually 0wn the
OS, not just the desktop :)

--
Hans Petter