[Setup-tool-hackers] Building XST and gnome-control-center.

Because of the recent changes in the gnome-control-center
and the move of the archiver outside of XST building both
modules can be a bit tricky to build. If you have any
problem building any of this modules please contact me so
that i can help you out. I will try to incorporate the needed
checks in the configure.in files to make it easier to build.

I can usualy be found on irc sever irc.gimp.org channel #xst.

This problems will start going away as the bleeding edge code
stops bleeding.

regards,
Chema