[Setup-tool-hackers] 0.3 Release

We are doing a preview release Friday Feb. the 16th.
Althou that is three weeks away, please don't let the time pass by.
If you have any concerns about not meeting the schedule, let me
know about it soon so that we can find a way of making it work.
This basically means that I don't want to be discussing if the
schedule was too tight right before the deadline.

Wed. the 13th we freeze and the 14th->16th will be used for testing
and bug fixing.

Please note that so far we have been developing tools for one
plataform, for this release the tools should be working across
multiple distributions. The new test code should make it
easier to test & support different distros.

The distros/systems that we need to support are :

REDHAT   - Red Hat Linux 6.0, 6.1, 6.2, and 7.0
DEBIAN   - Debian GNU/Linux (Woody and Potato)
SUSE     - SuSE 6.3, 6.4, and 7.0
MANDRAKE - Linux Mandrake 6.1 and 7.0
TURBO    - TurboLinux 6.0
PPC      - LinuxPPC 2000
CALDERA  - Caldera OpenLinux eDesktop 2.4
YELLOW   - Yellow Dog Linux Champion Server 1.2 el
SOLARIS  - Solaris 7 and 8 on UltraSparc
HPUX     - HP-UX

The tools we are going to focus on this release are :
- Time
- Network
- Users
- Disks
- Boot
- Removable Media
- Metathemes

Here are the tasks that each team member is responsible for :

Arturo
------
- Network backend working and XP
- PPP dialer support
- Test suite

Boc
---
- Switch to xst-tool.[ch] in all the backends
  the old tool.c code should be removed before the release
- Redesign of the disks tool front end
- Boot admin front end
- Removable Media front end
- Metathemes selector front end, we are NOT going to do
  metathemes installer (which is more like a downloader)
  and metathemes editor.
- Polish whatever tools needs polishing, althou the tools
  should be OK for LWE

Hans Petter
-----------
- Removable Media support
- Documentation. Including programing guidelines, white paper cleanup,
  article and contributors/testers guide.
- Cleanup of perl code for the time & disks backend

Tambet
------
- Finish Users Tool with NIS support.
- Boot admin tool

Bradford
--------
- Rollback tool working

Anna
----
- Boot admin gui
- Making sure all the gui for the supported tools is nice
  and pretty.

Chema
-----
- Metathemes selector tool