[Setup-tool-hackers] Status report. 27 January

- Talked with all the team to get the status of the project.
  Worked on a time schedule for the next preview release,laying
  out the tasks that each team member is responsible for.

- Worked with pupi redesigning the structure of the backends so that
  we can easily support more distros.

- Worked with ANA with the gui of the time-tool, the Internet Conection
  druid and a group meeting where we discused the gui for time travel.

- Started working on the test suite infrastucture for XST

- Played with methathemes to get an general idea on where this project
is

I was not aware how time consuming managing a team can be.
I got very little hacking done because of managing stuff
like talking to the other guys about stuff they need to do.
It's not only a matter of letting them know what they need
to do, but it is important to discuss with them the technical
details about the task.

I also be I lost time with Traveling (monday), setting
up my computer (Tuesday) and during the week talking
to the markenting guys and stuff like that.

regards,
Chema