[Setup-tool-hackers] Poster for XST.

We are printing a poster to be used in LWE. I didn't liked
at all the text of the current design so we rewrote it.
I still think the text sucks, but I am not that good with
wording this out.

I would very much apreciate your comments.

Here is what we currently have. Please note
that It's a poster so it can't have lots of content/details.

[Huge Text]
Ximian (tm) Setup Tools

[large text]
- Same tool, no matter which distribution you use
- Remembers system configuration for many locations
- Manage Clusters with one convenient gui

[Smaller text]
Life is hard. Configuring your system shouldn't be.
Ximian Setup Tools provide a consistent graphical interface
for advanced system tasks. With XST, everyone from novice
to network admins can configure with ease.

[ some screen shots]