[Setup-tool-hackers] status repr0t: running out of metaphors

This week I hacked up the connection dialogs in the network tool to a
mostly-working state.  They lack backend support and xml glue code,
and have some remaining holes which i will fill in the next couple of
days.

Also, I built packages for turbolinux which include some of their
branded art.  I need to do some fixes to CVS gdm and get an update for
them available.

Hopefully I will be done with the network tool next week and can get
back to work on my free lotus notes replacement.

jacob
--
"The people who made the Macintosh produced a miracle, but that
 doesn't mean their code was wonderful." -- Bob Cringely