[Setup-tool-hackers] Do we have the green light on "Ximian SystemTools" ?

After a meeting with the XST team, we discussed fine tunning the
project name of the Ximian Setup Tools to Ximian System Tools. I sent
a proposal for a name change about two weeks ago and miguel asked
me to wait a bit and think it over before we do YET ANOTHER name change.

We are going to do a release this week. I think this is the best
time to change the name if we are going to do it because the last
release was in November. Also, people out there might not even notice
the
name change since it is very similar to the old one.

So just wanted to make sure we have the green light from you
(miguel, nat and marketing) before we announce the release.

Thank you,
Chema