[Setup-tool-hackers] GLXSetup

    Hello, I'm writing a application called GLXSetup. You can probably
tell what it does without me saying much but I'll explain anyway. It
basically installs/upgrades your 3d video card drivers via the net.
Somehow I decided to do it in perl/gtk. I probably should have done it in
C/GTK but oh well. Anyway, I'm writing this in case any of you are
interested in helping or at least helping in some gtk/gnome perl stuff
since the documentation is pretty damn limited/weak. I have a good bit
started already but there are a few specific issues with some of the gtk
perl bindings that no one seems to know about. Anyway, thanks for any
help.