[Setup-tool-hackers] [Fwd: [Ximian Words] Status of Ximian SetupTools Dox]

--
"Neque porro quisquam est qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet,
consectetur, adipisci velit . . ."  Cicero

Hey guys,
	So a few weeks ago, I spent about two days and I turned out docs for
ALL the stable (read: comes in RPMs) modules for XST.  I would like
someone from the XST team to read them for content and technical
accuracy.  Please tell me where it sucks, and I'll do a bit of work on
them.
	They're in ximian-setup-tools/doc/C/insertmodulenamehere

Thanks
Kevin