Re: [Setup-tool-hackers] Cheer

On Tue, 2001-09-25 at 08:23, Hans Petter Jansson wrote:
> I just thought I'd give a public cheer since I've been running my desktop in
> 1280x1024 until display-admin told me I could step up to 1400x1050 today. It
> set the new resolution with 0% fuss and I'm not even sure how it did it.

Yay! Cool, nice to hear it's working for you! If only I could find some
... err... "free time" to add more cool features in it :) The first and
the most simple ones would be adding a gamma change widget (which should
probably take like an hour) and then xvidtune's picture moving and
resizing stuff.

One of the missing feature from ALL X config programs is the ability to
configure more than one monitor (aka multihead). That would be nice
feature too, but I guess it won't happen in near future.

Tambet