Re: [Setup-tool-hackers] Code conformance

I agree with has been said about code conformance.

only that :

> > /**
> >  * xst_ui_coffee_pot_set_enabled: Enable coffee pot.
> >  * @pot: The CoffeePot to (en|dis)able. @state: Boolean, TRUE means enable.
> >  *
> >  * Helper to facilitate easy manipulation of coffee pots. Its native interface
> >  * is way hairy, and in the common case, we just want to switch in on and off.
> >  *
> >  * Return value: TRUE if the operation was successful, or FALSE if it
> >  * couldn't be done without blocking.
> >  **/
> >
> > gboolean
> > xst_ui_coffee_pot_set_enabled (CoffeePot *pot, gboolean state)
> > {
> > }

Should be :

> > /**
> >  * xst_ui_coffee_pot_set_enabled: Enable coffee pot.
> >  * @pot: The CoffeePot to (en|dis)able.
> >  * @state: Boolean, TRUE means enable.
> >  *
> >  * Helper to facilitate easy manipulation of coffee pots. Its native interface
> >  * is way hairy, and in the common case, we just want to switch in on and off.
> >  *
> >  * Return value: TRUE if the operation was successful, or FALSE if it
> >  * couldn't be done without blocking.
> >  **/
> > gboolean
> > xst_ui_coffee_pot_set_enabled (CoffeePot *pot, gboolean state)
> > {
> > }

It also helps if like add some code inside the function, but I guess
it is easy to fix ;-). Also if you look closely you will find
that this funcion is not returning a value, and it will generate a
compile time warning ;-).

regards,
Chema