Re: [Setup-tool-hackers] XST building ...

> Probably being clueless, but my build is barfing thus:
>
> ( and this after a full cvs upd -A, cvs diff -u == '' )
>
> [...]

I noticed the same thing about a week ago, and thinking it was just a
temporary thing, took the users frontend out of my build.

Long-standing breakage is something we need to avoid. Can everyone please use
cvs commit paranoia as a "quality assurance" - trying to keep things building
(and elegant)?

Making small, working commits regularly (looking over the diffs first) is
also a good way to ensure that your code is stable and going in the right
direction.

Temporary breakage should be tolerable, but it's best to notify the others in
advance, so they don't spend time trying to fix (or complain about) something
that you're working on.

--
Hans Petter