Re: [Setup-tool-hackers] Feeling really bad.

On Tue, Nov 14, 2000 at 06:30:58AM +0100, Hans Petter Jansson wrote:
>> I'm sorry: I'm sick, with a cold, heavy coughs and high temperature, so I
>> won't be able to do nothing today. I hope I'll get better tomorrow.

> Might be the same thing I have.

> Joakim had it first, I think, then he sat around the office coughing badly
> all day, then I got ill, we did the 0.2.0 release, I flew to Norway (plane
> trip was hell, dude), I got worse, we did the 0.2.1 release, and finally now,
> one week later, I'm getting better again. It moved to my eyes, though, so
> they're full of pus and I can't see shit.

The obvious conclusion is that this disease provokes Helix Setup Tools
releases. I say try to stay sick for as long as possible.

--
Joakim Ziegler - Helix Code web monkey - joakim@helixcode.com - Radagast@IRC
      FIX sysop - free software coder - FIDEL & Conglomerate developer