Report code gen

I wrote a shellscript that generates a nice, readable list of all the report
codes employed by the backends, since these can be hard to keep track of
otherwise.

Extra bonus: Erraneous calls (e.g. missing a report code) to the
be_report_*() functions will be listed as 2??, 3??, etc. I actually tracked
down 4 cases of this problem this way. Suspicion breeds confidence!

If this report code stuff is confusing, wait for my previous mail (long) to
this list to be approved.

--
Hans Petter