Complexity buttons

> Now, mutating into the mode button, I suggest we change the name from
> "Advanced >>"->"<< Basic" to "More Options >>"->"<< Less Options". I think
> the term "advanced" is a little bit patronising.

Okay, but it'll be harder to tell users to "go into advanced mode", or that
"this is only available in advanced mode". It'll be harder to tell which mode
you are currently in, too. (But if we restrict ourselves to only two levels,
it'll work).

By the way, what happens to the complexity buttons when we have more than two
levels of complexity? Would you have to go to maximum complexity and then
back (bouncing back and forth between "basic" and "advanced")?

--
Hans Petter