Re: [Setup-tool-hackers] users-admin

Hans Petter Jansson wrote:

> Although some of these are features I think we'd like to implement (quotas
> and printer credits, and maybe also logon scripts, are useful to set up on
> larger multi-user systems; but keep in mind that the Setup Tools are not
> focused at larger multi-user systems, at least not yet).

> Also, I'm interested in learning your goals, in general words. What do you
> visualize the Setup Tools doing?

Hopefully, all this will be explained in a kind of 'proposal' document
we are preparing. It outlines our goals, how we hope to achieve them,
and how we can help to make H-S-T a scalable tool for home users and
network managers alike.

We should have this done in the next few days, after which we will post
it to the list for discussion.

Regards,

--
Ross