Need help for translation

Hi,

I am translating sysprof from git and some strings remain unclear in the help:

- "The profiling results in <app>Sysprof</app> are split into three sections. "
"On the top left is a list of all the functions profiled. They are sorted by "
"how often they were called during the sampling frequency."

Rather "during the sampling periods", no?

- "If you see <em>- - kernel - -</em> in your results, that means that the "
"application transitioned into or from the Linux kernel. There can be many "

"the application transitioned into or from the Linux kernel": I don't understand that.

Julien Hardelin