[Straw] Dependency on gnome-python-extras

Hi all! I would like to bring this up because of bug #328238 and also I would
like to propose adding an extra dependency on gnome-python-extras.
g-p-e includes gtkhtml2 and eggtray which are essential to Straw.

In case you don't know, Straw has been using and including it's own bindings
to the trayicon and gtkhtml2 was still gnome-python back then (seems like a
long time ago ;). So if anyone has questions or for some odd reason don't want to
depend on g-p-e, please let the list know now. We have to keep moving. I want
to keep moving. :D

Also, if anyone is in favour, what should we do with the included trayicon?
Right now the we're not building it. The options to build it are disabled,
hence, HEAD is _already_ depending on g-p-e.

Thanks!

--
Jan Alonzo                          <jmalonzo unpluggable com>