Re: [Straw] Please test CVS!

On 1/22/06, Ryan Skadberg <skadz1 gmail com> wrote:
>   First of all, thanks for subscribing to the new list :)  As I
> mentioned in my mail to the old list, we have moved all development to
> Gnome CVS.  Over the last 24 hours Jan has committed a TON of fixes
> and code to CVS and it would be GREAT if we could get some more people
> testing and filing bugs against it.  So, please, check out cvs by
> running:
>
> export CVSROOT=':pserver:anonymous anoncvs gimp org:/cvs/gnome'
> cvs login
>    (there is no password, just hit return)
> cvs -z3 checkout -P straw

I'm glad to see straw development happening.  As I mentioned a long
time ago on the old list, I'm interested in using it and possibly
throwing some code its way.  I wanted to test CVS as per the previous
email, but I was wondering if it were possible to run straw without
installing it.  I know that with my own program I've made that happen,
but with only one library module that's a bit easier.  If not, I'll
have to figure something out, but I don't really want to touch /usr
with development stuff.

Thanks!
Andrew

--