[Straw] Straw 0.26 bugs.

So, I finally got around to upgrading to 0.26, having hold the upgrade
off for a bit while waiting for my new computer to arrive.

After upgrade I've noticed a couple of bugs, in addition to the
database conversion one:

1) In one of my feeds the title of certain articles is A) incorrect
   and B) changing.  The article simply looses it's title and gets a
   copy of the title of a nearby article.  The exact title seems to
   change; moving the mouse around and mousing over the title seems to
   provoke "updates".  Mind you, the title is only incorrect in the
   article list window, the article display window gives the correct
   title when you click on the article.

   Initially I thought this might be related to my proposed patch for
   the database conversion, but I get the same problem if I remove and
   re-add the feed.  Its URL is:

     http://www.baka-updates.com/rss.php

2) Right-clicking on a feed in the "Subscriptions" pane produces a
   pop-up menu that applies to the currently selected feed--as opposed
   to the feed that you clicked on!

--
Gaute Strokkenes
Concentrate on th'cute, li'l CARTOON GUYS!