[Straw] Database conversion failure.

(This has been reported to the Debian bugtracking system:
<http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=359105>.)

Upgrading to 0.26 fails for me.  The issue is an exception on startup:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/straw/straw/ItemStore.py", line 92, in __init__
    self.convert_old_versions()
  File "/usr/lib/straw/straw/ItemStore.py", line 413, in convert_old_versions
    method()
  File "/usr/lib/straw/straw/ItemStore.py", line 500, in convert_2_3
    imagelistcursor.close()
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'close'

Now, I'm not familiar with this database stuff so there is no
guarantee that I'm analysing this correctly, but as nearly as I can
tell there is no guarantee that imagelistcursor will ever be assigned
to after the initial assignment to None.  It would then be appropriate
to protect the call to the close method with an if statement.

Could someone who is familiar with the code verify my analysis?

However, this change alone is not sufficient to allow a successful
upgrade.  With it, I get this problem:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/straw/straw/ItemStore.py", line 92, in __init__
    self.convert_old_versions()
  File "/usr/lib/straw/straw/ItemStore.py", line 413, in convert_old_versions
    method()
  File "/usr/lib/straw/straw/ItemStore.py", line 487, in convert_2_3
    next = cur.next()
MemoryError: (12, 'Cannot allocate memory -- Lock table is out of available object entries')

This looks like some sort of db resource problem, but I have no idea
how to fix it.

--
Gaute Strokkenes
I'm having BEAUTIFUL THOUGHTS about the INSIPID WIVES