Re: MIsc

- The script assume you are using gargamel as user. Is this patch ok ?

Yup

- Redhat (>=8 I think) use a local setup for postgre by default.
This means you dont have to pass an host name. I'm not sure how we want
to handle this ... should we require rh users to change their config
or should we support hostname == NULL and use that by default ?

Perhaps we should have a separate API for gettiing a local connection. IMO we should have a separate StorageStore object anyway, which you get first and then get Items from that. So we could just have multiple constructors for Store, one of which takes host/user/password and one for getting the local store.

I'm not clear about user/password/host is going to work too. How
applications know what to pass for these values ?

Well.... For remote stores they will have to pop-up an auth dialog....which probably means we need keychain features for full storage. Of course, sutra is local so this should not be needed.

-Seth