Potential GUADEC sponsors from my trip to FOSSCOMM

Hello,

I've been to Greek FOSS conference to promote GUADEC and search for local sponsors. Here are the results.

1. Alexandra Karapidaki (a karapidaki enartia com).
She's marketing manager. Their company is the no1 seller of domains in Greece (papaki).
I gave her my card and she sent me mail asking me for more information about the conference and approximately how much to sponsor to put it in their budget. I replied with the info she asked me but regarding the amount of sponsorship, she has to wait for the brochure. I guess someone can go on from here.

2. Danai Dimitra Bogdanou (danai census-labs com)
She's executive assistant. I gave her my card and then her boss came to talk to me. He asked me some questions about the conference and he's interested not only to sponsor but maybe hire some people (if we have a side event). He asked me about outreachy and GSoC. Unfortunately I don't remember his name but you can contact Danai Dimitra and go from there.

3. I contacted a seller of modulus (http://modulus.gr)
He told me that we can send an e-mail to info modulus gr and we go from there.

4. ELLAK (https://ellak.gr/) was the organization we contacted to help us organizing GUADEC. It's an organization that has connections to universities. Anyways, at FOSSCOMM I met the manager for open source communities. He told me to contact Vivi Petsioti (p petsioti eellak gr), she's responsible for events. She'll help us to get sponsor from National Bank of Greece (https://www.nbg.gr/en). They were sponsors to previous FOSSCOMM conferences. So they can be now.

5. I met Ioannis Stoilis from Facebook (stoilis fb com). I was told from the ELLAK guys to ask him also for sponsorship. He told me they're interested. He asked an English speaking girl from Facebook (I guess she was marketing manager or something) if they're interested sponsoring GUADEC and she said they are. So I guess you can contact Ioannis Stoilis and go from there.

Thanks for helping us.
Efstathios Iosifidis