Re: Sponsoring GUADEC 2018

Great, thanks a lot!

Xavi.

On 20/06/18 15:15, Neil McGovern wrote:
Hi Xavi,

Apologies, it seems my push didn't make it to the website. I've sent it
up now, and it should be live shortly.

Thanks,
Neil

On Wed, 2018-06-20 at 15:08 +0200, Xavier Castaño García wrote:
Hi Neil,

We still do not appear as sponsors in the Guadec webpage, is there
any
issue on our side? We issued a transfer on the 12th of June, have you
received our wire transfer?

Thanks a lot in advance,
Xavi