From: Neil McGovern [mailto:neil gnome org]
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2018 10:19 AM
To: George, Barton; aruiz gnome org
Cc: sponsorship-committee gnome org; Dunlap, Geoffrey
Subject: Re: GUADEC 2018

Hi Barton,

Just a reminder that we said we'd come back to you :) Have you had any thoughts on this?

Thanks,
Neil

On Fri, 2018-04-27 at 22:13 +0000, Barton George dell com wrote:
Hi Alberto I apologize for the delay in response.  Hi Neil, I know
we’ve met before but I cant remember where, Debconf Edinburgh? Mar del
Plata?

I would like to be able to figure out a way to support GUADEC 2018.
I remember a tweet from last GUADEC saying something about the XPS 13
dev editions gaining on (passing?) Macs at the event.

There are some org tweaks happening that could make this more likely
(or less 😊)   If you don’t hear back from me within a month, woul
d you mind pinging me?

Thanks!

Barton George
Office of the CTO