Re: GUADEC sponsorship this year

We are more than happy to sponsor GUADEC and GNOME!

On Mon, Feb 5, 2018 at 2:26 PM Alberto Ruiz <aruiz gnome org> wrote:
Hi Emily,

Great! Thanks a lot Emily that is great news, thanks a lot.

GUADEC is due from Friday 6th July to Wednesday 11th July.

Again, thanks a lot for your support, I will ask Neil to get the paperwork process started.

Thanks for the suggestion Alberto. We can make a bronze sponsorship work. Do you have the dates for the event yet?

Emily