Re: Estimated sponsorship for GUADEC 2019?

Hi, given the new policies that the previous board wrote up, the
conference teams rely on the sponsorship committee to be part of the
budgeting process. Without an expected income, the teams cannot plan
their expenditures.

Please give me your realistic best case, expected and worst case
numbers in the next couple of days. My request is now urgent because
the bid deadline is on the 6th of August.