Re: GNOME Sponsorship Committee | Official Status

Hi all,

I've started a wiki page for the committee [1] - please feel free to make it your own! I've also documented the responsibilities and powers that have been allocated to the committee by the board [2].

Many thanks,

Allan

[1] https://wiki.gnome.org/SponsorshipCommittee
[2] https://wiki.gnome.org/Foundation/Committees