Re: [Soylent] Dead project?

On Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 11:33 AM, Michael Stephenson
<mickstephenson ovi com> wrote:
> Hi,
> It certainly looks like this project has been abandoned, is this the
> case? Are their any plans to resurrect this project?
>
> Regards
> Michael.

I really don't know if it's dead. Maybe it will be rebased upon
libfolks (http://telepathy.freedesktop.org/wiki/Folks).

One thing I noted is that Soylent wasn't woking with newer Telepathy
versions (after mission-control-5). I tried to rebase it, but, because
of a bug in telepathy, I couldn't start a text chat using the new API
in MC5. When they fixed that bug, they announced the Folks project and
now I'm using empathy's implementation of metacontacts using
libfolks...

But I also want to know which way will the Soylent project take.

Information is appreciated!

Att

Estêvão Samuel Procópio