Re: [Snowy] Status of tomboy-online.org

So currently there are:
    * 44 active users
    * ~900+ disabled users (never went out of private beta)
    * 4567 notes
    * 241 notebooks and templates

I've just updated my ssh key in mango (new Fedora 18 machine due to a hardware failure) and it should sync to the various gnome servers, such as snowy, in an hour. I'll be able to login to the snowy vm and use the django shell to try to get an idea of when (or if at all) these are being updated. I know that tastypie now has the various oauth bits it never did before. As a result, there is a migration path away from the completely unmaintained django-piston[1]. Honestly that is the main reason dev on snowy stopped. At the time, there weren't any real migration paths away from piston and piston didn't work with the newer django.