Re: [Snowy] Tomdroid 0.7.0 "House of Fun" released!

This sounds awesome! Has it been tested on Android tablets by chance? I've got the original Samsung Galaxy 10.1 and would love to play with this. I think this is also what I needed to kick my ass into hacking on snowy some more.

Text by Jeff, typos by iPhone