[Snowy] Note synchronization issues with (old) note (Jan 11/2011 git checkout)

Searched the bugzilla ticket list, but didn't find something similar to this issue, so posting here.

The version of snowy I'm using was checked out via git on January 11 - not sure what version it is.

The problem I'm seeing is that certain notes remain in Snowy after they've been deleted from the Tomboy client with a subsequent 'sync' operation.

Here were the steps taken:

Basically, I now have an (old) entry in Snowy which isn't in my local Tomboy 1.0.1 instance, so I have no way of deleting this entry from Snowy itself.

Can anyone confirm the above, or suggest any workarounds or fixes to resolve this problem going forward, or would this be a bug?

Thanks,
Bobby