Re: [Snowy] Localization/translations at the hackfest?

A few people have pinged me about l10n for Snowy, and I keep telling
them to wait until after the hackfest, because we could be changing
all of the text anyway.

If we have time, we could use the hackfest to make sure we have a
process for l10n and some idea of how to integrate with Damned Lies.
We definitely need to do this work this cycle.

Thanks for sharing that link, it should be very useful.

Sandy