Re: [Snowy] OAuth - CSRF verification failed

Here's some more info:

Tomboy versions tried - 1.1.4 (Mac OS X) and 1.0.0 (Ubuntu 9.10)

Snowy deployment
    Django (tried both subversion checkout of trunk and 1.1.1 via apt-get)
Deployed under Apache with mod-python and run with built in webserver with same results
    Snowy head version checked out via git
    Used both MySQL and SQLite databases with same results

Contents of http://10.2.3.189:8000/api/1.0
{
"oauth_access_token_url": "http://10.2.3.189:8000/oauth/access_token/";,
    "api-version": "1.0",
"oauth_request_token_url": "http://10.2.3.189:8000/oauth/request_token/";,
    "oauth_authorize_url": "http://10.2.3.189:8000/oauth/authenticate/";
}

I have been testing this in a VirtualBox VM as well as in an OpenVZ container...both of which act normally otherwise. The Django install in the OpenVZ container also works well for other non-snowy Django sites.

For the sqlite instance, the local_settings.py file was unchanged from the git version.

Site configured in snowy/django admin:
    Domain name: 10.2.3.189:8000
    Display name: Eric's Notes
(if I change the server to run on 127.0.0.1:8000, it works...no dice on 10.2.3.189, though the web frontend still works)

Anything else you all think might be useful?

-Eric