[Snowy] Tomboy, Snowy, and Summer of Code 2010

Hey folks,

(Apologies in advance for the HTML email)

I just wanted to make sure that interested students were aware that I've added a couple of ideas to the GNOME SoC 2010 wiki page [0].  I've tried to make it very clear that I would not be the most hands-on mentor due to other priorities this summer, but if you feel you've got what it takes to execute on either of these ideas, I'd love to hear from you.  Here's a copy from the wiki (subject to change, please watch the wiki [0] for updates).

Cheers,
Sandy

[0] http://live.gnome.org/SummerOfCode2010/Ideas