[Snowy] [Meeting Minutes] 14 March 2010 (and a note about future meetings)

Hey folks,

After a brief discussion in IRC with Paul and Sander, we've decided to
make these meetings a regular thing.  We will hold them every couple
of weeks for now.  Maybe we should pick a different time that works
better for folks in Asia and other difficult timezones, though.

Anyway, after each meeting, we'll email the full minutes to this list,
which should let people participate in the planning and discussion,
even if they can't make a meeting.  So to get that started, here are
the minutes from Sunday's meeting:

================
(Minutes/logs/etc also available at
http://live.gnome.org/Snowy/Meetings/14Mar2010 )

Mar 14 2010

Attendance: Sandy Armstrong, Brad Taylor, Ray Wang, Stefano, Leon Handreke

Meeting purpose: Have Snowy more organized for a Tomboy Online launch in 2010

Updates
--
* Ray is now a member of the GNOME sysadmin team, and will be working
on deploying Snowy to GNOME infrastructure

Concerns
--
* We have three places to track tasks: the wiki, bugzilla, and the
TODO file, and some tasks listed are not very clear

Action Items
--
* Brad to clear out TODO file, and replace it with a link to the wiki
* Brad to finish review of Leon's search-in-sidebar patch

Cheers,
Sandy