Re: [Snowy] [Fwd: Snowy Meeting - Sunday March 14th 16:00 UTC / 8:00 a.m. PST]

Apologies for the scheduling snafu...the meeting is still at 1600UTC,
but for those in the US observing daylight savings time, today that is
9AM Pacific, or 12PM Eastern.

In other words, we'll be meeting in #snowy in one hour.  :-)

Best,
Sandy