Re: [Snowy] introduce zodman

On Sun, Mar 7, 2010 at 7:45 PM, Andres Vargas - zodman <zodman gmail com> wrote:
> Hi snowy team ..
>
> My name is Andres Vargas and live from mexico...

Hi Andres!

> I want to contrib with development to snowy because im a tomboy lover
> and because know perfect django..
>
> My english its poor but i can communicate.

Wonderful, glad to have you. :-)

> Exist  a bugtracker for unsolved bugs ?

We have a bug tracker here, but there are not a lot of bugs filed yet:

http://bugzilla.gnome.org/browse.cgi?product=snowy

Some other work we want to do is in the TODO file in git, or on this wiki page:

http://live.gnome.org/Snowy/TomboyOnlineRoadmap

This roadmap is a very rough draft, but if anything there interests
you, feel free to work on it.  We are going to start working with the
gnome sysadmin team to deploy Snowy on GNOME servers, so hopefully we
will have more specific tasks (and bugs) filed soon.

Patches should be submitted to bugzilla.

Let us know if you have any questions,
Sandy