Re: [Snowy] Snowy Updates [WAS: Snowy / Tomboy Online Meeting Minutes 23JAN2010]

Unless backporting to Python 2.4 would be useful for deployment on
GNOME infrastructure, I'm not sure how eager we are to do the extra
work.  There are other appliance platforms (SUSE Studio, for example)
that support newer versions of Python; they might be worth
investigating.

Then again, I still haven't looked at all at how much work it would be
to support Python 2.4.  Maybe it's easy?

Sandy