[Snowy] For those who like developing on github

Hey folks,

I've always maintained a mirror of snowy git at
https://github.com/sandyarmstrong/snowy , but since it seems a lot of
snowy devs like using github, I think we should make this the official
snowy presence on github.

If you like using snowy+github, please make your repo a fork of mine,
so that we can link to the network graph page for useful info on who's
doing what.

I've made Jeff, Leon, and Brad "collaborators" on my repo so that if I
disappear it doesn't have to move.

For these maintainer types, if you would like to easily be able to
push to GNOME and the github mirror with one command, put something
like this in your .git/config:

[remote "all"]
	url = gnome:snowy
	url = git github com:sandyarmstrong/snowy.git

And then the command `git push all master` will push your commits to
both repositories (you can obviously add the url for your own clone in
there, too).

For other contributors who won't have push access to my clone, I think
the workflow should be something like this:

1) File a bug for whatever bug or feature you are working on (yes,
always having a bug is still a good policy in my opinion)
2) To submit your work on the bug for inclusion in master, either:
    a) Attach patches to the bug using git-bz or git-format-patch
    b) Link to your branch in github, gitorious, or whatever
    or c) Generate a github pull request, and link to it in the bug so
others can follow what's going on. I expect this will be a popular
option.
3) A maintainer will review your work and handle merging it into master

Any questions or suggestions?

Thanks,
Sandy