[Snowy] Reverse HTML Proxy with Snowy

Hey all,

Just wondering if anyone has tried using Snowy with a Reverse HTML Proxy
sitting in front of it?  I'm trying, but having it work.

My scenario is this:

IPv4, single external IP address so I run a reverse HTML Proxy in
Apache2 to split vhosts out into multiple virtual machines.

IPv6, I have a /48, so using IPv6 I can access the virtual machines
directly.

If I try and get Tomboy to sync to my Snowy server at home, where I can
hit the virtual machine directly then I can authenticate and
synchronise.

If I try from outside my network (for example at work) then I get a 401
Unauthorised error.  Interestingly enough Tomboy only ever uses IPv4,
whereas Firefox uses IPv6.  If I tell Firefox to only use IPv4 I get the
same error message.

So it seems to me that the reverse HTML proxy is causing the problem.
Has anyone successfully set this up?

Cheers!

--
Andrew Ruthven