Re: [Snowy] Guide for using Snowy with Apache and mod_python

On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 4:11 PM, Sandy Armstrong
<sanfordarmstrong gmail com> wrote:
> Hey folks,
>
> I've updated Piotr Gaczkowski's guide to deploying Snowy on Apache/mod_python:
>
> http://live.gnome.org/Snowy/ModPython
>
> Again, these fixes are mostly from jmullan in IRC, so thanks again.
>
> I've only tested these instructions with localhost access, so if you
> try it out and notice any gotchas, feel free to update the page or
> ping me.

Because:
* I tried to follow Sandy's guide for mod_python and miserably failed.
* The Django doc recommends mod_wsgi over mod_python.
* Choice is good.

I've created a guide for setting up Snowy with apache/mod_wsgi at:

http://live.gnome.org/Snowy/WSGI

I'm using Ubuntu Server 8.04 on a dedicated server, so I may be able
to offer help if you're using this platform but not so much if you're
using anything else.

Have a nice weekend,
Benoit