Re: [Snowy] Design Concept of Snowy/Tomboy Online

On Mon, Nov 9, 2009 at 11:54 AM, Manuel Holzleitner
<manuelh pub googlemail com> wrote:
>> Do you have any interest in doing the HTML/CSS work to bring these
>>
>> mockups to life?
>
> Yes, I would prefer to write a prototype/dummy page for Snowy at first. I
> think that the CSS part shouldn't be too difficult. For this very first
> prototype I would also like to give Compass (http://compass-style.org/) a
> try.
> After validating the first prototype, I could go on with creating a Django
> template for Snowy.

Sounds great to me.  I don't know much about Compass, but at this
point I don't really care, as long as somebody is actually doing the
work. :-P  I'm sure Brad or myself could help with the Django template
part, too.

>> I did see that, and I really like the clean look.  Viewing/editing
>> multiple notes at once makes a lot of sense, though I suspect with our
>> limited development resources it might be better for us to stick to
>> one note per page for now.
>
> I'm fully aware of the limited development resources and I also think its
> better to stick to one note per page at first. I suspect that we can discuss
> the "viewing and editing notes" in more detail when it's time. My ideas here
> are more about what could be possibly done in the future.

Cool.  Ideas/mockups for the future are important to make sure we
don't build ourselves into a corner with our current limited use
cases.

Sandy