Re: [Snowy] Issues with MySQL

Hey dude,

Thanks again for looking into how to properly deploy Snowy!

On Fri, 2009-05-29 at 23:51 -0400, Og Maciel wrote:
> Was able to work around it by changing from TextField to CharField:
>
> title = models.CharField(blank=True, max_length=100)

I had title as a CharField earlier, but Sandy wanted to change it
because he informed me that some users of Tomboy actually put their
entire note in the title.  Eeeep.

Sandy -- what would you think if we did some voodoo and truncated the
title at N characters and put the rest of the title in the content
field?  The only issue is that when you sync again, the Tomboy note
would be different.  That may not be the end of the world though.

Best,

-Brad