[Snowy] Best way to figure out OAuth authentication Realm

Hi all,

So I'm cleaning up all this OAuth stuff, getting it ready to push out,
and there is one thing I'm not totally sure how to do correctly:
getting the OAuth authentication realm.

The reason I need this is that I have decided in Tomboy to put all the
OAuth parameters in the HTTP Authorization header, which is the
recommended approach according to the OAuth 1.0 spec [0].  To
construct the header correctly, I need to know the Realm.  In the case
of Snowy, it is simply "Snowy".

What is the proper way to ask a server for its OAuth authentication
realm?  Is there a standard HTTPish way to do this?  Or should we add
this information to the Root resource in the REST API?

I may end up pushing all of this code initially with the assumption
that the Realm is always "Snowy", and we can fix it when we know the
best way.  I apologize if this is kind of a n00b question, but, well,
that's me.  ;-)

Best,
Sandy

[0] http://oauth.net/core/1.0#consumer_req_param