Re: [Snowy] OAuth hurdles

Hey Benoit,

Thanks for digging in, this will be really useful.  I'm on vacation
and Brad will be just returning to work (on Monday I think), so don't
worry if you don't hear anything from us until our hack week starts on
July 20th.

We are also new to OAuth, and happy for any help we can get.  If you'd
like to generate patches for each of your changes, we can review/apply
them when we return to Snowy work on the 20th.

Really looking forward to seein this work in Tomdroid!

Thanks again,
Sandy