[Snowy] CSS for printing

Hey,

I saw in the todo list that some CSS needed to be written so that the printout of the note could be in a more readable, simple, format. As I really like idea of snowy I wanted to contribute some code. Please find attached my first patch containing the relevant changes. I have tested my changes in safari and firefox.

One problem that I came across is that the title of the web page is printed in the header unless headers are disabled in the print dialogue in the browser. The page title for the note is descriptive when it comes to the browser but on a printed page it doesn't make a lot a sense. It would be great if there was a way to disable the header or change the title just for the print out but I couldn't find anything even after searching for quite a while. Maybe someone else knows how to fix this?

One solution I thought of to this problem is to make a separate printable page with a friendly title.

Adam Ziolkowski